8th Coast Guard
District ~ Southern portion
Disclosure: Let it be know that the following homes fall under various listing statuses -- For Sale by Owner, Rentals by Owner, MLS listed with an agent, Rentals listed with an agent. None of these homes are "listed" by Coasties on the Move; they are just simply posted to supply home information. All who post and respond to a post on this site understand that certain homes are listed with an agent and thus they may not be able to be sold as "For sale by Owner". There may be agent fees involved and these fees/contracts with agents must be upheld.
Good Luck with your Move and check back often for updates on Coasties on the Move!
17th Coast Guard District ~ Alaska
- Mobile, AL $360,000 Coming Soon
3 bed/2.5 and about 2600 sqft. Beautiful home that is a neighborhood voted “Most Kid Friendly” in 2021. The home has been entirely repainted and includes an updated kitchen with new Kitchenaid appliances, hardware, and cabinet doors. Updated master bath in 2015 and updated guest bath in 2015. Brand new carpet upstairs with premium Temperpedic padding. The house is an outdoor entertaining dream with a pool, hot tub, outdoor TV hookup, two decks, sun shades, and totally fenced in backyard.
- Pearland, Tx $419,995 Available Date ???
Near Ellington Field / Station Galveston; 5 beds, 3 baths, and a 3-car garage
secluded cul-de-sac on a large 1/3-acre lot
Community amenities include walking/biking trails, playgrounds, a pavilion, and beautiful pond.
Zoned to PISD schools!
- Mobile, AL $2600 Available Mid-June
- Big, beautiful, and accessible. Experience Fine Living in style with this spacious brick home in a very desirable West Mobile neighborhood; Location right at the end of a cul-de-sac!; Interior highlights include granite counter tops, vaulted ceilings, fireplace, huge master bedroom (24x14) with glamour bath, and decorator colors throughout. Fresh interior paint + new LVP flooring through the house! Outside is a big covered porch, privacy fenced and landscaped yard, extra parking pad, and a very nice storage building. Hunters Ridge offers large lots, beautiful brick homes, and friendly neighbors in a quiet location which is just outside of the city but still convenient to shopping, services, and popular schools. Perfect for Coast Guard ATC personnel because it is less than 15 minutes to the base and an easy commute to anywhere in Mobile or even to Pascagoula.
- 4 bed, 2 bath 2,952 sqft, $2,600/month (1 month security deposit)
- Pets allowed with $300 non-refundable pet deposit
Contact: Danny at
- Corpus Christi, Tx $449,000 Available ???
5 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms 2,437 sq ft. Located on North Padre Island, minutes from the beach. Excellent school district (Flour Bluff). Split floor plan with master suite on one side of the home and other bedrooms on the other. 5th bedroom currently being used as an office. Granite countertops throughout the home. Stainless steel appliances. House has been impeccably maintained.
- Wilmer, AL $189,000 Availability ???
3/2 bed/bath, 1337 sq feet, a .6 acre lot with a large fenced in backyard.
Contact Sam at
- Mobile, AL $1800 Available August '22
All brick, low maintenance home located in popular Magnolia Village. This home has great curb appeal and is located close to schools, shopping and more. Stepping into this home, the first thing you will notice is the high ceilings, and dark laminate wood flooring throughout. The living room is spacious with a cathedral ceiling and a fireplace. This home is a true, split floor plan with an oversized master on the back of the home with two bedrooms near the front. The kitchen is open, and has an island for the cooks in the family and flows into a breakfast nook. Out back, the yard is fully fenced and the storage building will stay with the home. This home does have a two car garage for your convenience.
- Mobile, AL $1550 Available 8/8/22
Beautiful recently fully renovated 3 bed / 2 bath home in desirable West Mobile just minutes from the airport and Coast Guard base. New AC, Water heater, appliances, roof, kitchen, flooring, and bathrooms. Fenced in back yard with outdoor shed.
- New Orleans, La $2100 Available Now
2Bed/2Bath, 1314sqft home with ample street parking, all hardwood and tile floors, washer/dryer in unit, dishwasher, brand new refrigerator, gas stove/oven, wine cooler, and garbage disposal. Owner to pay water, Tenant to pay electric/gas, cable and/or internet. Home is completely renovated with quartz countertops in kitchen and bathrooms; double shower in master bathroom. Pets allowed on case-by-case basis with small non-refundable $50 fee per pet. Large back porch with fenced in “run". Owner to maintain small yard. Security camera on doorbell to stay with unit for tenant use.
Contact Kelsey at