Disclosure: Let it be know that the following homes fall under various listing statuses -- For Sale by Owner, Rentals by Owner, MLS listed with an agent, Rentals listed with an agent. None of these homes are "listed" by Coasties on the Move; they are just simply posted to supply home information. All who post and respond to a post on this site understand that certain homes are listed with an agent and thus they may not be able to be sold as "For sale by Owner". There may be agent fees involved and these fees/contracts with agents must be upheld.
Good Luck with your Move and check back often for updates on Coasties on the Move!
Moving to Camden, Elizabeth City, or Moyock, NC???
ARE YOU MOVING TO THE DC / NO. VA AREA?
DO YOU NEED TO SELL OR RENT A HOME IN VIRGINIA?
Keller Williams Flagship of Maryland (Millersville)
Need help selling or buying a home in MD???
Mobile: (252) 339-2717
United Real Estate
United Country - Forbes Realty & Auctions LLC
201 Ocean Hwy South
Hertford, NC 27944
Contact Heather TODAY for any help you may need!
CHECK OUT THE HIGHLIGHTED HOME OF THE MONTH
Check out this stately waterfront beauty by clicking the photo above!
Camden County, NC / For Sale ~
This home checks all the boxes! Spacious & well kept custom built w/3150 sq ft. Downstairs features open floor plan w/living room, dining, kitchen, w/hardwood floors & sunroom, gas fireplace and built-ins. Enormous, updated kitchen w/exquisite granite, ss appl & gas stove. Bonus room down could be a 4th bedrm, study or formal dining. Downstairs has a full bath w/jetted tub. Updated master suite w/tiled shower, double granite sinks. Huge upstairs laundry, Amazing FROG. Whole house H20 filtration, tankless H20 heater, huge yard, large deck, 2 storage buildings, so much more!
Elizabeth City, NC / For Sale ~
Custom Ranch Home Built in 2006. (2495sq. ft.) Nice quiet neighborhood. 3 Bedroom, 2 1/2 bath. Large Master bath with jetted tub, walk in shower, separate water closet, double vanity, 2 large walk in closets. 2-car garage with extra work space or motor cycle parking with double door side entrance. Oversized Frog with laminate wood floor. Fire Place. Screened in back porch. Shed with riding lawn mower, weed eater and rota tiller included. All appliance included. Dinning Room Furniture, most decor, yard tools and gas grill can be sold with the home. Open Floored Attic. Pest Control Plan transfers. Underground Pet Fence.
$310,000.00. 989 Bateman Drive, Elizabeth City, NC, 2 minutes from the USCG.
Elizabeth City, NC / For Sale ~
3 Beds / 2 Bath / Bonus Room /2 Car/ 1824 sqft / .52 AC
Sale Price = $215,000
Located in a cul-de-sac of a quiet subdivision outside of city limits (efficient/affordable energy costs), just 8 minutes (3.4 miles) to USCG Base Elizabeth City and 12 minutes (5.8 miles) to city center. Inside features an open floor plan, customizable walk in master closet, jetted tub, gas fire place, 2nd story FROG (Finish Room Over Garage, AKA bonus room), all new flooring, lots of attic storage, independent zone HVAC, and customizable garage storage. Outside features a large deck, patio, fenced in back yard, full yard electric pet fence, swing set, 3 garden beds, herb garden, and well established landscaping.
Fairfax, VA 22031 / For Rent ~
- 4 bedroom, 3 bath single family home at end of quiet street in a private corner in Mantua Hills. Top schools of Mantua, Frost, & Woodson; 3 minute walk to fantastic community swimming pool and tennis courts that host summer swim, dive, & tennis for children of all ages (Including teens) and abilities. Great, close-nit community, with sidewalks throughout, two wooded walking and biking trails minutes from the house. Fantastic neighbors!
- Split-level home with two living rooms plus additional large finished basement. Two fireplaces (one wood, one gas); hardwood floors, granite counter tops in kitchen, large two car garage with built in storage; very large back deck great for grilling and entertaining; fenced in back yard.
- Ten minute drive to old-town Fairfax, close to several grocery stores including Trader Joes. 10 minute drive to Vienna metro; bus stop to DC (and Pentagon) at entrance of Mantua; 30-minute pre-rush hour commute to USCG HQ & Ft. Belvoir.
Contact: Sean Jehu 703-307-8882
Portsmouth, Va / For Rent ~
Asking price $168,821.
Please contact Armin Harris @ 757-580-6605.
Gorgeous well-maintained Three Level Condo. Move In Ready!!! This home features 2 Bedrooms with 2 Full Bathrooms. First and Second Levels have complete open space for entertaining and additional half bathrooms. Check out this beautiful condo in a lovely developing golf course community that’s close to shopping centers, community college, live entertainment, military bases, shipyards and longshoremen ports. Centrally located mins away from the interstate and by ways, lots of amenities, lawn care, clubhouse, pool, gym and more. HOA fees include Cox Cable bundle package, property maintenance and accessibility to the community grounds.
Elizabeth City, NC / For Sale ~
- Wonderful, Custom Built Home in Pelican Pointe
- 2,200 sq/ft home on 1/2 acre lot
- Waterfront Community, boater's paradise.
- Right next to the Air Station. 40min drive to MSRT/COMMCOM.
- VA loan transferable at 3.75% mortgage rate!
- The entire home has custom trim and crown molding.
- 1 master suite on the main floor with full bath, and walk-in closet.
- 2 additional matching bedrooms on main floor that share full size bath.
- 1 fully finished "in-law suite" above the garage. 540 sq/ft, full size bath, and closet.
- Full formal dining room with great kitchen and eat-in dining bay windows.
- Extra large, fully finished 2 car garage.
- Full property custom landscaping.
The water is across the street, and the back yard butts up to a 3 acre field that is kept maintained by the HOA.
Pelican Pointe is THE SAFEST AND NICEST COMMUNITY in Elizabeth City and surrounding areas. Pelican Pointe has so much to offer than any other community! I'll be happy to explain all the features or answer any questions about the home.
Elizabeth City, NC / For Sale ~
Home For Sale: $419,000
4 Bed, 2.5 bath, 3700sq ft. Two story WATER FRONT home. The interior
of the home is completely remodeled. Featuring a large kitchen
w/center island, new stainless steel appliance, built in china
cabinet, butler's pantry and breakfast nook. The first floor also has
formal dining, cozy den area w/brick fireplace and an all seasons room
on the back of the house with access to the brand new deck and water
views. Upstairs you will find all 4 bedrooms including a luxuriously
remodeled master suite. Newly remodeled guest bathroom also houses the
laundry space. Original hardwood floors, new carpet and new tile
throughout the home. Basement could be finished if needed. Large yard
with brand new deck! The detached double garage building (with repairs) could
be used as in-law suite, workshop or extra storage. Please
visit www.thewhiteriverhouse.com for more information and photos.
Currituck, NC / For Sale ~
Looking for a home with close proximity to Elizabeth City NC, Portsmouth VA, Virginia Beach VA, and the Outer Banks of NC. Look no further than this home. It is a must see! Pride of ownership shines through. This 2 year old home looks almost new. With 4 bedrooms, 2 ½ baths, laundry room with state of the art energy efficient washer and dryer, and programmable thermostats. This home has a Large Master bedroom which offers a HUGE WIC. Kitchen has a large center island with granite counter tops, SS appliances, and water filtration system. Formal LR could be used as child’s playroom or office. Fenced in backyard. There is a whole house water filtration system, and a generator hook up. Neighborhood has walking trails, two playgrounds, basketball court, gazebo with picnic tables, ponds for fishing, and a storage lot for boats and RV’s. This home and community is ideal for families!
Listing price is $277,000
Great Bridge Area of Chesapeake VA / For Sale ~
· Close to Norfolk Portsmouth and Camden NC commands
· 3 bedroom 2 bath end unit townhome located in sought after Las Gaviotas Neighborhood in areas highest rated school district. Community pool and golf course available for your enjoyment.
· Fenced and landscaped, you’ll enjoy this yards lovely quite sanctuary.
· 2 story home with master on first level and two additional bedrooms, bath and loft on second level. Pull down attic access with floored space for all your needed extra storage.
· Home has new heatpump and roof. Includes gas fireplace and hotwater tank.
· Convenient to many local eateries, shopping, gyms and attractions.
105 Ivy Trace Elizabeth City, NC 27909
Remarks: Virtually new home built at the end of 2017 completed in January 2018. This welcoming and open split-floor plan 4 bedroom, 3 full bathroom home is nestled on over an acre of property in the county of Elizabeth City, NC a few miles from USCG base. Featuring granite counter tops, stainless appliances, designated laundry space, walk-in closets, a sunroom, concrete covered porch, hard flooring in the main living spaces, plus so much more. This home is like brand new but with the upgrades not found in new construction. For additional information please see link:
609 Small Drive Elizabeth City, NC 27909
NEW PRICE: $420,000
Garage: 3 car attached
This spectacular custom built home located Newbegun Land subdivision features three stories and nearly 5000 sq/feet of living space. Boasting 6 full bedrooms & 4 1/2 bathrooms with added bonus room, you can certainly get lost in this unique and fabulous home! The tastefully updated kitchen is a cooks delight with upgraded cabinetry, SS appliances, and granite counters. The home was built with water views in mind, catch a nice sunset or evening breeze from the second floor porch. The possibilities are endless, come see this fully upgraded home for yourself!. See link for additional information and check out the virtual walking tour of the property: https://us.prospects.com/prospects/m.do?tk=0dd7ba54c401ee4635e6c9b881e6c497&ts=1541033421226&fbclid=IwAR1kIFZNWobxjDtZDPEti0dg32m--aFikgIknHGpCAbrmE_W75RNOYUDcU8
1414 S. Virginia Dare Trail Kill Devil Hills, NC 27948
About: 5 bedrooms
-2 car covered carport
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!
This immaculate 5 bedroom 5 1/2 bathroom vacation rental home is ideally located right in the heart of Kill Devil Hills on the Beach Road. A true turn-key property being sold with all furnishings and personal property making a new, second home, or vacation rental as easy as packing your bags. This home features ocean views, three full stories of living space, an ELEVATOR, wood flooring, sun deck, fenced in back yard, in-ground POOL, jacuzzi, ice machine, pool table, multiple master suites, plus so much more. Stop dreaming and start owning your own positive income producing beach home today! Please see link for additional information:
207 Carolina Club Drive Grandy, NC (Currituck County)
4 bedrooms, 2.5 Baths
Information: This charming and spacious brick home located in Carolina Club community features 4 full bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms in a cul-de-sac, nestled on nearly an acre with wooded nature views for added privacy. Once inside you will find a welcoming, and thoughtfully designed split floor plan. Extra touches throughout include the cathedral ceilings, tray ceilings (multiple rooms), walk-in closets, oversized FROG with 1/2 bathroom, updated windows, crown molding, screened porch as well as deck, central vac system, kitchen back splash, plus more! Enjoy neighborhood amenties including clubhouse, pool, marina, tennis, and golf! Come see this gem for yourself! For additional pictures/information: https://us.prospects.com/prospects/m.do?tk=bcc78f929ab26e0cae5e9a717c87c52e&ts=1542426678471&fbclid=IwAR0WSxjAng6gSu8IJaZGeJGDxWfnHad6bF85-0D16QSt3YjbWA0HQJnYNRE
115 Ililda Drive Hertford, NC 27944
3 bedrooms + oversized FROG (4th bedroom)
2 car attached garage and 20x30 garage/workshop detached.
Located in Hertford, NC just outside of Elizabeth City, NC this generously spacious home features partial water views, detached commercial sized garage/workshop measuring at 20x30, attached oversized two car garage, open floor plan encompassing 4 spacious bedrooms with plenty of room for study, sleep and storage, 2 1/2 half luxurious bathrooms, & a sleek and stylish gourmet kitchen that flows through to the living areas. The master bedroom, complete with 2 walk-in closet and ensuite with cathedral ceilings. This home is ideal to enjoy a sunset from your front porch in the evening. 9 miles to USCG Base Elizabeth City. Additional information/pictures LINK:
404 Kristin Street Elizabeth City, NC
3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
Check out these GREAT homes in NC!!!
Contact Shanni Payne for more Information
Cell: (252) 548-4052
Kiln Creek Neighborhood, Newport News, VA / For Sale ~
* Close to Yorktown, Norfolk, and Portsmouth commands
* 4 B/R 2.5 B, 2566 SQFT, 2 car garage. Located in sought after Kiln Creek Neighborhood. Community pool and recreation areas available for your enjoyment.
* Fenced backyard with large cement patio with outdoor speakers.
* 2 story home with master on first level and three additional bedrooms.
* Home has new roof and hotwater tank.
* Convenient to many local eateries, shopping, gyms and attractions.
Elizabeth City, NC / For Sale ~
- 3 miles from Base/Air STation Elizabeth City
- Highlights: This home a 4 BR, 3 and 1/2 bath, 4000 sqft home in a waterfront community lined with loblolly pines. Winslow Acres is one of the best and most scenic neighborhoods in Elizabeth City, and centrally located between the downtown area, ECSU and the Air Station. Bikers, runners, kayakers love this neighborhood for its waterfront views and safety.
- The home is perfect for families with a large yard, water access nearby and central to many local private schools, homeschool communities, or public (J. C. Sawyer, River Road Middle, Northeastern High) and charter schools including the new Northeastern Academy for Aerospace and Advanced Technologies.
- The home itself has had many recent improvements made including a newly remodeled master bathroom, sun room addition, back porch and patio additions, and new oven. This home also has beautiful architectural features and plenty of room for entertaining and family. The FROG has its own full bath, making it a perfect, quiet guest room or second master.
Elizabeth City, NC / For Sale ~
Home is located 4 miles, 7 minutes from Coast Guard Base Elizabeth City, NC in Peartree Subdivision
3 bedroom, 2 bath with vaulted ceiling great room. New roof in 2017. Large corner lot. New stainless steel kitchen appliances convey as well as washer and dryer. New engineered hardwood floors in
Great room, dining room and hallway, new flooring in bathrooms
Toms Court, Little Egg Harbor, NJ / For Rent ~
- (25 miles from Sector Field Office and Air Station Atlantic City, but commutable to Barnegat Light, Atlantic Strike Team, Station Atlantic City)
- Price - Rental $2,000/month including water and sewer
- Highlights of the home - Waterfront (the backyard has 50 feet of vinyl bulkheaded waterfront with a floating dock for your boat or jet skis but there are also gorgeous open water and marsh views and sunsets from the front yard and 2 balconies); almost brand new, just built in 2015; the 3rd floor has 2 full bathrooms, large laundry room, and 3 bedrooms including master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and private balcony; 2nd level has open-concept kitchen-dining area-living room, a half-bathroom, 1 flex room with a balcony, and another flex room with a closet that could be used as a 4th bedroom. A huge deck that is great for entertaining is located off of the living room. Bottom level is fully enclosed as garage, storage, etc. area. Storage shed outside. Very peaceful street with awesome, friendly neighbors. Ideal boating/fishing location; only about a 15 minute boat ride to the open bay; no bridges to get to open bay or ocean. A little over 1,700 square feet not including garage area. Lots of windows and very neutral interior: all walls are a light cream color with similar colored carpets in all rooms except for kitchen/dining area and bathrooms which have laminate flooring. Upgraded appliances in kitchen and laundry room. Two kayaks can be included in rental.
Elizabeth City, NC / For Sale ~
- Near CG Air Station Elizabeth City, ALC, ATTC (207 Enchanted Way, Elizabeth City NC 27909)
- Come see this beautiful like-new 3br/2.5ba w/ FROG in the desirable Queenswood community. Nestled in the back of the neighborhood, this house comes w/ upgraded granite countertops, upgraded stainless steel appliances, tankless natural gas water heater, natural gas fireplace, private back deck, and much more. Open kitchen w/ spacious eat-in area leads to the large living room. Formal dining room off the kitchen being used as playroom. FROG is a perfect in-law suite, playroom, or office. Large laundry room w/ shelving. Master bedroom w/ dual vanity on suite, walk-in closet, & vaulted ceiling. Master bathroom has updated light fixtures. Second and third bedrooms have spacious walk-in closets. Large backyard w/ playset, backs up to wooded area. Remaining 2-10 Homebuyers warranty, Smoke & Pet free. A must see! Call or text homeowner for more information.
Carolina Beach, NC / For Rent ~
4 bed 4 bath in 5th district. Close to Wilmington NC. 1800 square feet beach house with fenced yard in quiet neighborhood. Close to Best elementary school in County. 10 min walk to beach! All amenities close by. Short bike ride to the state park. Walking trails and dog park two blocks away.
The home is listed for rent on major rental web sites as well. Prospective renters can either contact me, or the listing on the rental sites (eg Zillow).
Per mo rent is $2,000
Elizabeth City, NC / For Sale ~
Beautiful Canal Front home on 1.21 AC with private boat dock. Spacious Executive Home in Waterfront Community. Great layout with large rooms including an office with wet bar just off the den and great room off kitchen. Separate dining room for entertaining, leading to the screened back porch and deck overlooking the canal. Kitchen has been fully renovated with solid surface counter tops. Stainless steel appliances convey with home. Fenced in back yard. Sellers put in dock and walkway at the boathouse and canal.
Contact Randy for more information at
Williamsburg, VA./ For Rent ~
- Located in the Newtown area of Williamsburg, VA, 30 minutes from Coast Guard Training Center Yorktown.
- Rental Price $2195/month (includes all exterior lawn maintenance and garbage pick-up)
- Available for rent 22 April, 2019.
- 3 bedroom/3.5 bath with 2 car garage. 1949 sq Feet.
- This light and spacious End Unit Townhome in Newtown within walking distance to the movie theater and a dozen restaurants. With the office on the first floor and kitchen with granite counters and gas cooking opens to the living room, the master on the second floor, and two additional bedrooms with a jack and jill bathroom on the third this home has plenty of space.
Elizabeth City NC area / For Sale ~
Home is in Edenton NC.
$295,000.00. This beautiful 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath well cared for home is set on almost one acre. Very neutral throughout, well lit with natural light and plenty of windows. lovely gas fireplace in the open living room. Ceramic and Luxury vinyl tile in the foyer,baths, and kitchen. The kitchen boast granite counter top and stainless steel appliances and a large breakfast bar. The master bath has a whirlpool tub and separate shower. The community has much to offer. A salt water pool, tennis courts, RV parking area,club house and a spring fed lake for kayaking all for a low HOA fee of $500 per year. Close to historic downtown Edenton,NC.
Elizabeth City, NC / For Rent ~
- Its an updated Historic Single family home in the downtown of EC
- 3 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, Kitchen, Dining room, Den, Family Room, Foyer, and a utility room. Washer & Dryer, Fenced in Yard, Carriage House with 2 storage rooms. Lots of storage. 10 minutes from Coast Guard Base 30 minutes to Virginia.
Elizabeth City, NC / For Sale ~
CLEAN & CLASSIC! This well cared for ranch is move in ready, perfect for transfer season! 3 Bed/2 bath with attached garage. The spacious fenced yard, large deck and pool are sure to be a hit this spring and summer along with the blueberry bushes and peach tree! The home offers extra flex space in the FROG which includes a closet and extra crawlspace. It could be used as a 4th bedroom! The attic is floored for great storage. Laminate flooring in a large part of the home along with a great opening for keeping the kitchen and living room connected with that open concept feel! You will love the country serenity and the close proximity to USCG, Va and the city of Elizabeth City. Not in flood zone. Albemarle Electric Corp. for power (outside city limits).
MLS #: R94185A (Active) List Price: $179,900
Elizabeth City, NC / House for sale ~
3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 2 car garage, 2441 sq. ft. house for sale. Located just south of the city limits of Elizabeth City, it maintains cheap property taxes and power rates while still being convenient to downtown, Walmart, and the Coast Guard Base. The open floor plan hosts a combined living room, kitchen, and dining room. The recently updated kitchen features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, soft-close cabinets, luxury vinyl tile flooring, and a large walk-in pantry. The master is on the main floor and includes a walk-in closet, dual vanity and a jet tub. New carpet throughout the second floor covers 2 bedrooms, an office, and a recreational room/possible 4th bedroom. The large walk-in attic and built-in garage shelving provides plenty of storage. Located on a .57-acre lot in a quiet neighborhood. For sale by owner.
Offering a 3% commission to a buyer’s agent.
Camden County, NC / For Rent ~
Single Family Home For Rent: $1600 a month. I year rental agreement.
Located in the Whitehall Shores neighborhood in Camden County, N.C. across the river from Elizabeth City, NC. 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, formal living room, formal dining room, kitchen with custom cabinetry & solid-surface counters, den with gas log fireplace, sunroom, and attached 2-car garage with workshop with concrete driveway. Basement offers a cozy place to get away. Central heat and A/C, ceiling fans throughout. Beach access and boat ramp for neighborhood use.
Call John for more details. (252) 312-9980
Burke, VA / For Rent ~
- Coast Guard HQ and TISCOM
- Description: Spacious 3 Level End Unit TH, 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, Renovated Top to Bottom in 2013.Recent Updates.Very Well Kept.Backs to treed Common Area with Fenced Back Yard and Patio.Wood Flooring.Recess Lights.Spacious Kitchen, Granite Counters, SS Appliances, Back Splash, Custom Cabinets.Separate Dining Room. Master Bath Shower Custom Tile Work.Close to restaurants, grocery stores and shopping. 20 Minute drive to TISCOM. 35-40 minute drive to Coast Guard Headquarters. Several CGHQ van/car pools in area. Close to mass transit
Norfolk, Va./ For Sale ~
3 bedroom and one bath. Large fenced in yard. Large eta in kitchen.
Contact: Rebecca Farrell at 757-773-6143
- Location: 6801 Baldwin court, Fredericksburg, VA, 22407 (central park) exit 130 off of I-95
- Highlights: it is 4 miles from commuter lot
- Highlights: it is 15 minutes from the commuter train that takes military and federal employees to DC/USCG-Head Quarter
- Highlights: 4 miles from Walmart & 1 miles from wies & 4 miles from Wegmans
- Highlights: 5 minutes from elementary & Kindergarten school
- It is in a safe & highly desirable community named: Salem Fields
- With a pool in the Community
- Pharmacy at walking distance
- Mary Washington college at 15 minutes distance
- Will leave lawn mower for the renters
- Close to water park and Busch garden & Kings Dominion.
Fredericksburg, Va / For Rent ~
The house is five beds and 3 & half bath, with finished basement. It is in the cul-de-sac very kids friendly neighborhood, awesome schools and 4.5 miles from I-95 4 miles from Walmart, wegman and 1 mile from wies, 1.9 miles from giants, the community has its own fire & rescue & grocery store + rite aid+ pizza place+ subway+hair+ dry cleaner+karate place+Chinese restaurant+church. Highlight it is 2miles from the commuter lot and 15 minutes from the Virginia Railway Express which is a train and it goes straight to Headquarters and CG Pays for it. Highly desirable area to live near DC. Community name is SALEM FIELDS which has a community pool and guest house.
South Mills / For Sale ~
- Pre-listing appraisal on hand for $321,000
- 4 bedroom 2.5 bath, 3000 sqft, built in 2010
- UPSTAIRS LAYOUT: Master bedroom suite with full bath and large walk-in closet. 3 additional bedrooms, laundry, another full bath.
- DOWNSTAIRS LAYOUT: Formal living room, formal dining room, large eat-in kitchen, 2nd living room with gas fireplace, 20x22 Bonus room downstairs with lots of natural light would be a great studio, office or playroom.
- 2 car detached garage 24x30
- 1 acre corner lot with fenced in backyard
- New carpet installed 2016 with deluxe padding, new Bosch dishwasher, and new Samsung French door refrigerator with titanium finish.
- Culligan water softening system with reverse osmosis drinking water
- Great neighborhood with a mix of Coasties, Navy, and locals.
- Easy access to Highway 17. Centrally located between CG base and Chesapeake activities.
- Lots of great pictures on Zillow.
- Contact COTM Realtor Referral -- Brooke Mora 757-478-0595
Albemarle Plantation, Hertford NC / For Sale ~
Closest CG Station: Coast Guard Air Station, Elizabeth City
Highlights of the home:
Stunning brick one story, 3 bedroom/2 bath (3,126 sqft.) home in perfect, move-in condition. Kitchen remodeled in 2017 with quartz countertops, center island, walk-in pantry, and all new Whirlpool Gold Series stainless appliances. Both baths were completely remodeled in 2018, The master bath includes a large shower and separate free-standing tub. HVAC newly installed in 2016. Interior freshly painted, solid oak hardwood floors in main living area, 14 ft. ceiling in great room, designer light fixtures, large windows, covered screened porch, sealed crawl space w industrial dehumidifier. 2 car garage w golf cart bay.
Aldie, VA / For Sale or Rent ~
(next to Chantilly VA); National Reconnaissance Office/Coast Guard Headquarters
Rent- $ 5,500/month
This luxurious 5 bedroom 5.5 bathroom home is nestled in the highly desired neighborhood of Willowsford. This Milburn Model includes a number of elegant features. 100% Hardwood flooring throughout the entire main home (tile in bathrooms) along with custom trim on all three levels only enhances this home. Top of the line kitchen with Stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and floor to ceiling cabinetry all surround a large island making any chef feel right at home. Sit on your covered back deck and look out onto your half acre lot that backs to a conservancy wooded area that will never be built on. Full basement, neighborhood gym/pool and with many other modern attributes this is truly a one of a kind home!
Crofton, MD / For Rent ~
Near Coast Guard Headquarters
Great location! Five minute walk to Crofton Woods Elementary School, biking distance to Crofton Middle and a 10 minute walk to Crofton Swim and Tennis. It is a 30-45 minute commute to CGHQ and there are three vanpools that depart at various times from the Crofton Country Club, one mile away. The home is over 1,900 square feet with three bedrooms, two baths, with a huge bonus room and a two car garage. It has beautiful newer hardwood floors everywhere but the bedrooms, central AC, a gas furnace and water heater. Also, the entryway has been enclosed to make a perfect mudroom and there is a large deck for grilling and/or entertaining.
Elizabeth City, NC / For Sale ~
3/2.5 .84 Acres Weeksville, NC, 12 minutes to Coast Guard Base Elizabeth City
Located in Orchard Cove subdivision conveniently located just a few miles from the USCG base in the heart of Weeksville. This meticulously maintained home is nestled on nearly an acre of property in a cul-de-sac featuring water views from the front porch as well as it's own private dock with deep water access in the back yard. Once inside you are welcomed with inviting hardwood flooring, downstairs master, cathedral ceilings, lots of storage space, FROG (4th bedroom), plus so much it cannot all be listed. Contact today for your own private showing!
Egg Harbor Township NJ / For Rent ~
Close to the Garden State Parkway exit 36 and would be a great location for anyone that is based at the Atlantic City Coast Guard Station or the Cape May Coast Guard Station as well as the FAA Tech Center,
Sun drenched 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home with open concept family room to the kitchen with breakfast nook, formal dining room, formal living room, 2 car garage on a huge over an acre lot with a completely fenced in yard. This home is family perfect with an upstairs split bedroom plan-huge master with en-suite bath and walk in closet -Only 5 minutes to the Margate beaches- Looking to rent for 2,200 a month with a long term lease .
Upper Marlboro, MD / For Rent ~
- 25-30mins to CGHQ, 40mins to CG Yard
3 beds· 3.75 baths· 2,800 sqft
3 Bed, 2/2 Bath home in premier gated community just 20 mins east of DC, Andrews AFB & close to Ft Meade. Scenic views of golf course-Right next to the 18th hole and clubhouse! Spacious kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances, butler pantry, gleaming hardwood floors, living room off kitchen, huge master suite w/ walk in closet.
Hertford, North Carolina / For Rent ~
In the Woodville area on the Elizabeth City county line about 15 minutes to the Elizabeth City Coast Guard Base.
Home is 7 minutes from Walmart and various other shopping.
Home is a 3 bedroom 3 bath with large FROG and spacious 2 car garage with work space. Hugh attic access for storage. Lot is 1.08 acre with fully fenced back yard and 25' round above ground pool, 12X16 deck, 12X16 shed.
Home comes with refrigerator/stove/dishwasher. Pool routine upkeep is Tenant responsibility.
Tenant pays water, electric, and optional trash pickup. Rental agreement is year to year (12 months) renewable.
Rent is $1450 per month due on the 1st of each month, security/pet deposit $800. No vicious dog breeds allowed, no cats allowed, no outside farm animals/chickens etc allowed.
Contact: Mark McGlone, cell # 321-704-2749
Hertford, NC / For Sale ~
Original owner, built 2009 with approx. 1.33 acreste Hardwood in greatroom, kitchen and hallway. Inground salt water pool(10 years old) with vinly fencing around it. There is a 1.5 attached garage and 1 detached shed(conveys). Home is a single story with room over garage(FROG) exterior is vinyl with brick crawl. Kitchen has a lot of storage and counter space for all your cooks needs and dining area. Gas fireplace, whole house dehumidifier (2 years old) and under termite contract. Waterfront community, boat slips available. Tractor and all equipment conveys with acceptable offer.
Contact: Malisa C. Bowman, Realtor
Downtown Norfolk, VA. / For Rent ~
- Nearest Coast Guard Station(s) are Sector Hampton Roads and District 17/Lantarea command.
- Rental Price: $1595 a month
- Highlights: 2bed/2 full bath condo centrally located in Downtown Norfolk. Over 1200 sq feet of space, with large walk in closet in Master bedroom. Features a large open deck with a beautiful, quiet tree lined street located conveniently next to MacArthur Center Mall and within easy walking distance to a variety of restaurants and shopping, Town Point Park, Nauticus and the Norva. Includes Stainless steel kitchen appliances and solid surface countertops. Beautiful cork flooring along with plush carpet in bedrooms. Natural gas operated fireplace that turns on with the flick of a switch. Large storage closet near the entrance and washer and dryer is included. Keycode entry is required and unit comes with a secure postal mailbox. An assigned covered parking spot is included and there is plentiful on street and off street parking. The newly revitalized WaterSide District and Hilton Hotel with rooftop bar is located within a 10min walk. Enjoy the comforts of downtown living without the noisy environment. Owner pays for water, sewage and trash.
- Available starting the first week of June
- Contact Information: Call or text Jack at 321-505-9245 or email at email@example.com with any questions or requests for additional photos or information.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ, 08234
Located by: Air Station Atlantic City and Small Boat Station Atlantic City
The home will be available for rent starting July 1st
Rental Price: Monthly $2000 with a one time security deposit of $2000
Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, and more pictures are available upon request
- Fully fenced in backyard with deck
- Large crawl space in basement for ample storage
- Located on a dead end street, in a quiet neighborhood
- EHT High School and Middle School are located close by
- Located aprox. 15 minutes from air station
- Located aprox. 20 minutes from downtown Atlantic city, and 10 minutes from shopping, restaurants, and a Wawa
Contact Information: Mary Riley