Choose an AWARD WINNING realtor to sell or find your home on Cape Cod!
Recommended by Cape Coasties!
Email Renee Bello TODAY!
William Raveis Real Estate
Osterville, MA 02655
Disclosure: Let it be know that the following homes fall under various listing statuses -- For Sale by Owner, Rentals by Owner, MLS listed with an agent, Rentals listed with an agent. None of these homes are "listed" by Coasties on the Move; they are just simply posted to supply home information. All who post and respond to a post on this site understand that certain homes are listed with an agent and thus they may not be able to be sold as "For sale by Owner". There may be agent fees involved and these fees/contracts with agents must be upheld.
CHECK OUT THIS GREAT LISTING
Centerville, Ma / For Sale ~
Nestled on a Dead End Street in the Heart of Centerville is this Awesome 4 Bedroom, 2 1/2 Bath Colonial with SPACE GALORE! The Family Room Features a Wet Bar, Stone Fireplace, Cathedral Ceiling, Bay Window & Slider to Screened in Porch!The Large Eat in Kitchen features TWO stoves both Gas & Electric, Island,Slider to Screen Porch & Peek A Boo Opening into Family Room. Large Living Room,Dining Room, Foyer, Bedroom/Office, Mudroom & Large Laundry Room complete the First Floor. Front to Back Master Bedroom with TWO Walk in Closets & Master Bath, Two Bedrooms & Full Bath complete the 2nd Floor. Brand New Septic, Newer Roof & Hot Water Heater, New Carpeting & Kitchen Floor are some of the recent updates. Sited on a Private .47 Acre Lot with Two Car Garage, this Home is FANTASTIC. Minutes from Craigville Beach, Shopping,& Major Highway!
Price = $424,900
Contact Renee TODAY for more information about
this and many homes on Cape Cod!
Contact Renee Bello at William Raveis RE & Home Service to see this AMAZING HOME!
East Falmouth, Ma / For Sale ~
Possiblities abound in this adorable East Falmouth Home with Winter Pond Views and a Short Car Ride to Old Silver Beach! This Renovated 3BR, 2BA Home has a Unique Floor Plan that is Versatile and able to accomodate Multiple Lifestyles. Use only the First Floor and save the Second Floor (with separate entrance) for your Guests. Both floors feature a Full Bath, Bedroom(s) and Full Kitchen! 2 Separate Gas Zones and 2 different Laundry Areas. Large Mudroom/Pantry, Attic Storage, A Shed and Storage in the Basement. Plenty of parking, deck, Front Porch and Fenced Side Yard with Firepit. This Unique Home is priced to sell...come see if this one works for you!
Sale Price = $259,900
Branford, CT / For Rent ~
Beautifully maintained end unit at the desirable Watch Hill condominium complex in the shoreline town of Branford. Light, bright and spacious two bedroom ranch with first floor bedrooms, attached garage, large deck and private backyard for entertaining, full basement with plenty of storage and laundry area. Located 15 minutes from the New Haven Coast Guard Station.
Available unfurnished for $1,600 or furnished for $1,700.
•Located in Watch Hill, a small complex in the Brushy Plains section of town •Ranch style end unit •Approximately 1,516 square feet •Six rooms (five on the first floor and one on the lower level) •Two bedrooms and two full bathrooms on the first floor •Master bedroom has en suite bathroom •Second bedroom can be used as a den or office •Lower level family room •Spacious closets in the bedrooms and family room •Large storage area on the lower level •Washer/dryer hook-ups and laundry area on the lower level •Attached one car garage •Complete privacy - unit shares only a garage wall with the adjacent unit •Large deck with private landscaped yard •Swimming pool in common area •Central air conditioning •Hardwood, tile and carpet
FOR INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Branford is a shoreline town located on Long Island Sound in New Haven County, Connecticut. The Town of Branford includes the Thimble Islands. Neighboring towns are North Branford to the north, Guilford to the east and East Haven to the west.
Branford Center is home to many small shops, restaurants and coffee houses, which line Main Street, with the Green at the center. The Branford Green has churches as well as the town hall and other government facilities and hosts concerts and other events, such as the annual Branford Festival.
Branford's recreational facilities include several town-maintained parks and beaches, hiking trails and a stretch of the Shoreline Greenway Trail. With 20 miles of coastline on Long Island Sound, several marinas and more than 3,900 acres of open and/or undeveloped space, Branford is home to a great diversity of scenery and habitats. There are endless opportunities to enjoy the outdoors, from hiking and cycling, to kayaking the scenic Branford River.
Nearby Activities Include:
Golf, tennis and swimming
Boating and boat tours
Casinos (approx. an hour from Branford)
GETTING TO BRANFORD
Branford is a 10-15 minute drive from New Haven and approximately an hour from Bradley International Airport. The town has a station on the Shore Line East commuter rail line from New London to New Haven. Tweed New Haven Regional Airport is located approximately three miles west of Branford.
West Barnstable, Ma / For Sale or Rent ~
Classic Cape, 2 Bedroom 2 Bath home at end of Dead End off of Historic Route 6A, with lots of BONUS space. Ideal for young couple, downsizing couple or professional/s looking for a great spot at a reasonable price. Main bedroom and BATH is on 1st floor. 2nd Floor features large second bedroom plus a Bonus room, ideal for an inhome office. Bright and Sunny cathedral ceiling open kitchen, with wood stove…Wood Floor throughout entire home. Walkout basement is bright, newly renovated and a great hangout space, also has a FULL Bath. Huge mahogany deck off the cathedral kitchen is one of many highlights of this home!
Subject to Satisfactory Credit Check
Available January 1, 2013 (open to letting renters move in early for free if we are able to get into our new house earlier, which we plan to)
$1650/month plus utilities OR $359,000 -- Also available for “RENT TO OWN” Inquire with owners.5
PROXIMITY TO CG STATIONS: 20 minutes to Cautamet, 25 minutes to Chatham
Good Luck with your Move and check back often for updates on Coasties on the Move!
Oakdale, CT / Fot Rent or Sale ~
- Oakdale, CT (8.5 mi from USCGA)
- Price: Rent - $1725/mo, Sale - $260,000
- Beautiful and spacious 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom Cape features a sun-filled open floor plan and updated kitchen with a large island, matching stainless appliances, Corian countertops, and hardwood floors. First floor Master Suite includes a large walk-in closet with large built-in drawers, and adjoining master bath with a Jacuzzi tub. Sliding glass door from kitchen/dining area to spacious deck really lets the light in. Enjoy the convenience of 1/2 Bath and Laundry Room on 1st floor. Two large bedrooms upstairs with spacious closets. Full bathroom upstairs for the kids or guests. Full basement and walk-in attic both allow for tons of storage. Oversized 1-car garage provides more than enough space for a car, yard equipment, children's toys, and a workbench. Plenty of space in the backyard - property goes back 500' from the back of the house - woods in the back provide for lots of privacy. Great neighbors. 1.25 miles from top-rated local public schools, 1/2 mile from local conveniences including gas, market, and pizza. 8.5 miles from USCGA, 10 miles from Int’l Ice Patrol, Station New London, and R&D Center.
- **Require security deposit upon signing lease (equivalent to 1 month rent). Require 1st month's rent upon move-in.**
- - Living Room: 17' x 13' 6"
- - Kitchen & Dining Area: 21' 6" x 13' 6" (dining area comfortably fits 8-person dining table)
- - Master Bedroom: 15' x 13'
- - Upstairs Bedroom 1: 16' 4" x 12'
- - Upstairs Bedroom 2: 16' 4" x 11' 6"
- - Side-by-side fridge, convection oven/range, dishwasher, microwave (all Frigidaire Professional Series - Stainless)
- ****Anticipate availability 15 Feb 2012****
Lamoine, Maine / For Rent ~
- -19 miles from Southwest Harbor Base, close to great schools & shopping
- -4 bedroom 2.5 bath hardwood & tile floors
- -fenced in yard sits on 3 acres with own blueberry patches riding lawn mower comes with home
- -heated with pellet stove (3 years here only spent 600-800$ A YEAR on heat 1000$ less than most)
Forestdale (Sandwich), Ma / For Rent ~
3 BR, 3.5 BA home in Forestdale (Sandwich), MA, only four miles from CG Air Station Cape Cod/Otis ANGB. Also close to CG Sector Southeast New England and commuting distance to D1/Sector Boston.
- Fantastic, family-friendly neighborhood in desirable Forestdale/Sandwich School system.
- Walking distance to Forestdale Elementary School.
- 3 BR with possible 4th BR and full bath in basement.
- Approx 2200 square feet of above ground living area.
- Recently updated kitchen and main level bathroom.
- 3/4 finished basement with large play area.
- Fully fenced backyard with play area.
- More pictures available upon request.
Somersworth, NH / For Rent ~
For those moving to Station Portsmouth Harbor (NH), CGC Reliance, CGC Campbell, CGC Tahoma and anyone stationed at Portsmouth Naval Shipyard in Kittery, Maine: Great 4 bedrooms, 2 full bath, single family house (1600 sq ft), with oversized 1 car attached garage (with bonus workroom wired for electricity), breezeway, level and private fenced in yard (perfect for pets and children) with minimal upkeep needed. All new Whirlpool appliances added in 2011. Updated eat-in-kitchen complete with Quartz stone countertops and new flooring. Tons of original built-ins to keep with “Cape Charm”. Windows and doors wired with ADT's talking alarm system. New attic insulation, all new energy-efficient windows and roof in 2013, so no worries about losing energy and drafts in this house. House is wired for a generator and has a wood stove (always have power and heat during the crazy New England weather). Tons of storage possibilities with heated unfinished basement, large closets, and crawlspaces. Located on quiet street within walking distance of schools, churches and cute downtown community. All major chain stores within 2 miles of house (you really cannot beat the location) Curb-side recycling and garbage pick-up.
$1680 a mo (alarm system coverage and public water/sewer included in rent). 17 miles (20-25 minute drive--no tolls) to Kittery Maine (home of PNSY, Campbell, Tahoma, Reliance) and 20 miles (30-35 minute drive--1 toll) to Station Portsmouth Harbor. Pets welcome with good rental history and refundable pet deposit.
Available Late Spring/Early Summer 2013. Require security deposit upon signing lease (equivalent to 1 month rent), Require 1st month’s rent upon move-in.
Ellsworth, Me / For Rent ~
- 4BR- 2BA Cape Cod style home with attached 2 car garage.
- Great in-town location, close to schools, shopping, and restaurants.
- Large yard with a finished walkout basement.
- Very desirable neighborhood with wooded trails, great for hiking and cross country skiing!
- 21 miles to Coast Guard base in Southwest Harbor.
$1200 rent plus utilities.
THIS HOME HAS BEEN RENTED!
Sandwich, Ma / For Rent ~
This home is just east of Air Station Cape Cod.
- 8 minutes to Air Station Cape Cod, and commutable to Sector Southeast NE, and D1.
- $1725/month. First and last months' rent. Subject to standard credit check.
- 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath, 1400 square feet.
- Three bedrooms and one full bath upstairs.
- Kitchen, dining room, living room and study downstairs. Granite counters in kitchen and downstairs bath.
- Great neighborhood in the Oak Ridge Elementary School district.
- Fenced in back yard backs up on Sandwich Conservation Land.
- Pets considered on request.
North Waterboro, Maine / For Rent ~
Available July 2013
Single family home located in North Waterboro, Maine. Well kept, up to-date 3 Bedroom, 1 bath house. Approx. 40 minute drive to South Portland Units. Approx. 50 minutes to Kittery Units.
3 bedrooms, 1 Bath
1/2 acre, rural setting
$1250 includes rent, water, and propane for stove. access to all Lake Arrowhead Amenities. 2 club houses with indoor/outdoor pools. Gym- cardio room and weight room. See www.lacinc.org for more information.
Homeowners will provide an annual furnace cleaning.
Tenants are responsible for the following utilities: Oil (for heat and hot water), electricity, trash removal and cable.
Tenants are responsible for yard work, year around. Snow Blower will be available for Tenants use. **Tenants are responsible for maintenance of Snow Blower and any damages that might occur.**
Average oil usage is approximately 650 gallons per year.
We use a budget plan through Irving Oil. We pay 10 months out of the year and have automatic deliveries.
We currently pay $237/month. If you do a budget plan (highly recommended) then your locked into a set price for 10 months.
If you do month to month deliveries, your stuck paying the going rate of oil.
**We can discuss more, and what our expectations are/tenant responsibilities, etc. **
Electricity typically runs $80-$100/ month
Forestdale, Ma / For Sale ~
Beautiful WATERFRONT 4bd/2ba Cape Cod Style home with garage and bonus workshop space, located on a family-friendly cul-de-sac in Forestdale, MA. First floor holds a newly refinished mud room with custom made cabinets and bench leading into a modern dining room with picture window and door to your private side deck with water view. Take a step up into the open floor plan of a newly remodled kitchen and spacious living room with woodburning fireplace. Just down the hall are two bedrooms with the best view in the house and an updated bathroom. Upstairs holds two large bedrooms and an updated bathroom. One of the bedrooms has amazing built-in bookshleves for the avid reader! The basement is large and full of great storage organizers. Coast Guard Air Station Cape Cod is located less than 3 minutes away.
We are selling for $349,900.
Sandwich, MA / For Sale ~
- Closest station is Air station Cape Cod
- Home is for sale for $319,900
We are moving from Cape Cod, MA and I wanted to post our house that is for sale. It is in such a great location for so many attractions and only about 15 min. to CG Air Station Cape Cod, and is about 36 min. to Sector SE New England. We are also very close to the Sagamore bridge which is good for commuting to Boston or just getting on and off Cape. We are less than a mile from restaurants, shopping, the Canal walk and Heritage Museum and Gardens and quaint down town Sandwich. The neighborhood has it's own private entrance into Shawme Crowell State Forest.
The home is on a corner lot and there is even another Coastie in the neighborhood.
Mashpee, Ma / For Sale ~
- Near Air Station Cape Cod
- Charming Raised Ranch home on a corner lot located in quiet neighborhood near John's Pond, with a recently painted exterior. The home features 3 bedrooms and 2 newly remodeled full baths. Enjoy the open floor plan, including an eat-in kitchen with recently replaced cabinets and a bright, light-filled living room. Home also features an attached 1 car garage, with plenty of room to spare. Storage is plentiful in the large laundry room and easy-to-access attic. Yard is very private and well maintained and features a deck and an outdoor shower. Deeded beach rights to nearby beach on John's Pond. 10 minute drive to base via the Falmouth Gate and 20 minute drive to Wood's Hole. 10 minute drive to Mashpee High School, Mashpee Middle School and Mashpee Commons.
Providence, RI / For Rent ~
3br - 1 1/2 bath - EXCEPTIONAL TOWNHOUSE + LOCATION (EAST PROVIDENCE/FOX POINT/EAST SIDE AREA)
Perfect location between Connecticut and Boston, 27 miles from Newport.
All the benefits of the East Side and Downtown just a few minutes away, located just over the bridge from Fox Point in East Providence. We are 2 miles from Brown, and RISD and 6 minutes from the train station and a hop over the bridge to the hospital approximately 5 minute drive. Quiet established neighborhood located at the highest point in East Providence.
Large sunny 1800+ sq. ft. townhouse in owner occupied duplex with 3 large sunny bedrooms, 1 1/2 baths, walk- in closets, hardwoods, fireplace, stainless appliances, dishwasher, w/d hook up, double open parlor, formal dining room, fireplace, porch and parking!
Walk to bike path and marina and bus is at end of street. Looking for professionals who want a house with character, lots of room and a very relaxed (but close to all the fun) safe area to live in. Views from porch and bedrooms. Exceptional house to call home. Check about pets. Rent: $1,400. Current tenants relocating, available September 1st 2013 – possible mid August.
Mashpee, MA / For Rent ~
- Close to Air Station Cape Cod and a 17 mile drive to Sector Southeastern New England (Woods Hole)
- $1400/month rent includes water, a great price and well under BAH rates!
- · 3 bedrooms with possible 4th bedroom in basement, 1 bath, first floor is 1250 square feet, plus a full partially finished basement.
- · Pergo wood flooring throughout living areas and master bedroom.
- · Enjoy the great weather in the backyard and on the large deck!
- · Basement is partially finished with a back entrance. There is a laundry room, storage closet, furnace room, office/bedroom, large basement living room or playroom, a work/tool room, and an additional storage room.
- · Central air, which is very unusual for Cape Cod! We definitely used it while we lived there!
- · Wired for ADT, which I liked to use when my husband had overnight duty or was out of town.
- · 5 minute drive from the Air Station and in a great location to get anywhere on the Cape via back roads (which you’ll want during the crazy summer traffic) or the highway and Route 28.
- · Very close to shopping at Mashpee Commons, restaurants, and grocery stores.
- · Neighbors on both sides are super nice and helpful!
- · No pets and No smoking.
- · Available beginning of June 2013.
- · More pictures available!
East Sandwich, Ma / For Rent ~
Welcome to Cape Cod. This home is located in the friendly, safe, family oriented and centrally located development of Lakewood Hills in East Sandwich; this quaint home is authentically Cape Cod. If you are looking to be in the best location of Sandwich, close to the beautiful beaches of the Cape, in a neighborhood where you can leave your house unlocked with complete peace of mind, and minutes to limitless fun year round activities this is the house for you!
About the House:
•4 Bedroom 2 Bath, newly remodeled home for $1975.00 per month •Certified Lead Free unlike most Cape Cod homes. •Kitchen- All stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, and hard wood floor eat-in kitchen •The living room is huge! Lovely wood burning fireplace for those chilly fall days and cold winter nights. •Master Bedroom- 2 oversized sliding door closets, with attached en suite spa style bathroom including luxurious custom glass shower with soothing pebble floor, dual body sprays and a modern wall mounted toilet with push button flush. •Master Bathroom- located off the living room this beautiful tile bathroom has a large shower/tub and plenty of storage space. •Two large upstairs bedrooms each with a closet or could easily be used as an office, study, play room, or art/music room. •The full size basement provides ample storage room, with a large carpeted recreation area, and washer/dryer hookups. •Half Acre yard is very private, with a wall of luscious rhododendrons at the back & front of the property line, green grass throughout yard and gorgeous blue Cape Cod hydrangeas line the front of the house—the perfect yard for children to play or to entertain your friends and family during a summer cookout on the patio. •Heating Information- Top of the line Buderus natural gas furnace is most efficient available combined with insulation upgrade result in among the lowest heat bills in town at $50.00 during winter months (verified by gas company reports available upon request). Compare to $650 a month for similar homes heated with oil or propane. •One oversized car garage with plenty of space for tools and bike storage •Large newly paved driveway provides plenty of parking space. •Sidewalk throughout neighborhood. •Sorry, no pets.
About the Area:
•10 minute drive to Air Station Cape Cod •Picturesque 5 minute drive to the breathtaking beaches of the Cape •3 minute drive to the supermarket, movie theater, coffee shop, multiple restaurants, & post office •7 minute drive to Sandwich Harbor, Cape Cod Canal and the Canal Bike path & Sandwich Library •Sandwich is known for having the best schools on Cape Cod: The Oak Ridge Elementary School is a short walk on the bike path or through a private path in Lakewood Hills, and Sandwich High School is a 3 minute drive. •Lakewood Hills offers something for everyone just a short walk from the house is a private beach, park, basketball court, boat launch, and clubhouse overlooking the large neighborhood lake. •HoA fees paid by owner. For further information about the neighborhood please see www.lhpoa.org. •3 minute drive to highway Rt 6 leading you to the Sagamore Bridge and onward 15 minutes to Plymouth, and 45 minutes to Boston •15 minutes to Hyannis •20 minutes to Mashpee & Falmouth •Walking distance to the beginning of Cape Cod Hiking Trails
Marstons Mills, MA / For Rent ~
Near: Air Station Cape Cod/Otis ANGB
- Beautiful 3BR/3.5BA for Rent!
- Open floor plan with hardwood & tile
- LARGE master bedroom with master bath - whirlpool tub w/separate shower stall
- Central Air Conditioning for the Summer and 2 fireplaces perfect for the Winter
- Private cul-de-sac walking distance to quaint down town area restaurants and shops
- Desirable farmer's porch in the front, and back deck off the kitchen
- Finished walk-out basement with full bath - could be 4th BR with private entrance
- Short walk to marina & public boat ramp
- Large back yard w/Outside Shower
- Available July 2013, negotiable
- 15 minute drive to Air Station Cape Cod, close to Woods Hole & commuting distance to Boston
- Price: $2,100/month plus utilities
Saco, Maine / For Rent ~
- Closest CG station: Sector Northern New England, Naval Station Portsmouth
- Ranch style home with hardwood floors through out
- Home is on a corner lot, with attached single oversized garage
- $700 security deposit, pets allowed with a non-refundable $250 deposit
- Yard is set up for an electric fence
Mashpee, MA / For Rent ~
Nearest USCG unitsL Air Station Cape Cod and Woods Hole ,Ma
For Rent $1650, pets deposit and pets on a case by case basis's
3/2 house, est 2000qft, 2 car garage, Large living room with a gas fireplace, Open kitchen. House uses gas, which is cheaper than oil. Vaulted ceilings and ceiling fans in every room. Upstairs has 2 bedrooms and one bath and downstairs is the other bedroom and a full bath.
Mashpee has good school district and the schools are very close.
More pictures available upon request
Norwich, CT / For Sale or Rent ~
Closest Coast Guard Station: Coast Guard Academy. 12 miles, 15-20 minute drive
Price of home: $179,900
Rental Price = $1600 per month
Charming and well kept home 12 miles (15-20 minute drive) from the Coast Guard Academy. 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath Victorian home, built in 1900. First floor features living room, dining room, kitchen, pantry, half bath and office. Second floor features 3 bedrooms and full bath. 1694 square feet. Beautiful and quiet street a short walk from Norwich Free Academy and Backus Hospital. Close to casinos, beaches, and local attractions. Fenced yard with garage for storage, central air, ADT home security system, second floor laundry, wood pellet stove, stained glass, and hardwood floors. Exterior of home painted in 2012. Driveway that fits two cars, as well as on-street parking. High ceilings and tons of storage. This is a very safe, quiet, and historic neighborhood with an easy commute to the Coast Guard Academy. Easy access to the highway. More pictures available upon request!
Sandwich, MA / For Sale ~
Air Station Cape Cod is less than 10 minutes by car, 30 minutes by bike
Easy highway access for commutes to Boston
Beautiful Cape Cod style home on .95 acres with heated pool, fenced in back yard area including playscape 4 HUGE bedrooms/3 1/2 baths, 2600 sq ft. living space includes finished basement room. Choice of first or second floor master bedroom with private baths
Second floor "double" bedroom with adjoining sitting room/office/playroom
Sunken family room off kitchen/dining area features brick fireplace, beamed ceiling, wood flooring 2 car garage with hanging rack storage, additional storage in the unfinished part of the basement
Wonderful established neighborhood in the Henry T. Wing school district
For sale for $439,000
Lewiston, NY / For Sale ~
Situated in sought after escarpment area neighborhood- his ranch home is on a large 80x227 fenced lot just minutes to the I-190, Bridge to Canada and the Village of Lewiston. Cathedral wood beamed ceilings throughout and the large windows overlooking the back yard make this home seem even larger. The two sided brick fireplace has recently been updated with an efficient woodburning stove providing auxillary heat for the home. The Hi-eff. furnace was added in 2008, HWT 2011. The kitchen features newer flooring, cabinets, countertops, and lighting. FF laundry. Appliances negot.
Contact Frederick Blue (realtor)
Phone: (716) 523 - 9166
Sandwich, MA / For Rent ~
- <5 from Otis and Station Cape Cod
- New tankless water heater, new energy efficient furnace and new roof.
- Home sits on a .45 acre lot.
Dover, NH / For Rent ~
3 bedroom 1 bath ranch for rent in Dover, NH. The house is about 15 miles to Naval Station Portsmouth, NH. The USCG Cutters that are located there are the Campbell, Reliance and Tahoma. We are also about 45 miles from Sector Northern New England in Portland, ME.
Our home is available on July 1st. The rent will be $1360 a month. We would like a 2 yr lease if possible. At the time of the signing of the lease we would like the 1st and last month rent (the extra will be a security deposit).
Our home has a large fenced in back yard with an above ground pool with an attached deck, very nice in the summer..
THIS HOME HAS BEEN RENTED!
THIS HOME HAS BEEN RENTED!
Marston Mills, Ma / For Rent ~
- Recently renovated 3 BR, 2 BA home.
- Open concept kitchen, dining, and living area.
- Split plan with master suite and guest quarters on separate ends of home.
- Luxury master suite with private patio access, fireplace, spa-like bathroom, and enormous walk-in closet.
- Huge lot at the end of a quiet street with fenced in back yard, storage shed, outdoor shower, and sprinkler system.
- Partially finished basement with large family room, bar, laundry room, and office.
- 15 min drive to Air Station Cape Cod.
- available August 1st, but are open to negotiate move in dates if necessary.
Ellsworth, Maine / For Rent ~
Roomy, modern split level family home featuring newly renovated kitchen with premium, stainless steel appliances, eat in kitchen, downstairs family room with Sauna, three bedroom, 1 & ½ bath, w/d hookup, recently replaced oil hot water baseboard heating system, new septic system, wood stove. Two car garage with workshop, storage outbuilding, huge deck, large bonus room, on quiet one acre lot 4 miles to Ellsworth and all schools. Riding lawn mower included.
This home is located in Ellsworth, Maine between Southwest Harbor and Bangor Maine. 21 miles to Coast Guard Station in Southwest Harbor, 28 miles to Prospect Harbor, NAVSOC Det Alfa, 51 miles to CGS Jonesport. Approximately 40 minutes to Bangor, Commissary, BX, Bangor Intnl Airport
- Pets welcome with additional deposit
THIS HOME HAS BEEN RENTED!
THIS HOME HAS BEEN RENTED!
THIS HOME HAS BEEN RENTED!
Forestdale, Ma / For Sale ~
Located 5 minutes from Air Station Cape Cod. Absolutely adorable! Newer family room addition off back with built-ins . Charming living room with fireplace. First floor bedroom and first floor laundry room. Second floor has lovely master and third bedroom that has been temporarily divided to make 2 smaller children spaces. Bathroom on second floor recently renovated. Wood floors. Playroom and office in basement. Great yard with shed.
Sale price 299,000.
THIS HOME HAS BEEN RENTED!
Groton, CT / For Rent ~
- Price [$1950/mo and negotiable for longer leases]
- Open floor plan, central a/c and heat, view of Thames River