13th Coast Guard District
Good Luck with your Move and check back often for updates on Coasties on the Move!
Disclosure: Let it be know that the following homes fall under various listing statuses -- For Sale by Owner, Rentals by Owner, MLS listed with an agent, Rentals listed with an agent. None of these homes are "listed" by Coasties on the Move; they are just simply posted to supply home information. All who post and respond to a post on this site understand that certain homes are listed with an agent and thus they may not be able to be sold as "For sale by Owner". There may be agent fees involved and these fees/contracts with agents must be upheld.
Bree & Associates Real Estate Team
CHECK OUT SOME OF BREE'S LISTINGS:
Atwater Real Estate
77-11 Street, Suite D
Astoria, OR 97103
Visit Susan on Linkedin;
Google: Atwater Astoria;
Or call Susan today @ 503-325-SOLD (7653)
Choosing Bree & Associates means you get the power of five successful real estate professionals working for you, not just a single agent.
CHECK OUT THE HIGHLIGHTED HOME OF THE MONTH
Port Angeles/Sequim, Wa / For Rent ~
Available October 2017
Three- bedroom home for lease $1,395 per month. Cute, three-bedroom home located two blocks from Olympic Discovery Trail on private lane in sunny pleasant area convenient to Highway 101 about half-way between Sequim and Port Angeles. The home has 1,390 sq. ft. of living space with a good sized master, two full bathrooms, laundry, pantry and two-car 30’x30’detached garage. Recently updated with a new kitchen, flooring, carpet and paint. The roof, exterior paint and windows are new as well.
Includes dishwasher, frig, stove/oven and new full size washer/dryer. Large private fenced yard. There are views of trees and pastures and you have your own large old apple tree and garden beds with irrigation. Sequim School District and bus picks up at the end of the lane. No Smoking. Pets case by case.
Terms: First, last, deposit $1,300.
Contact David or Linda for more information 206-550-9810
92699 John Day River Rd., Astoria - $184,900
Quaint float house on the beautiful John Day River! This spot would make the perfect weekend get-away! Ideal for fishing, boating, swimming, and more. Enjoy the best of both worlds in the quiet of the country yet just a short drive to shopping & restaurants in downtown Astoria.
88734 Hwy 202, Astoria - $359,000
Quaint ranch style home situated on over 11 acres along the Klaskanine River! Featuring 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, an open floorplan, and large front porch. Spacious shop perfect for storing all your tools and toys. Spend your days fishing, boating, and exploring in your own backyard!
455 W Marine Dr., Astoria - $198,900
This spacious home with spectacular river views is conveniently located close to the Astoria River Walk, West Mooring Basin, and exciting night life! Great investment potential with duplex zoning OR perfect for multi-generational family living. Full of old Astoria charm and ripe for your updates and improvements.
325 SW Cedar Ave., Warrenton - $399,000
This sprawling, one-of-a-kind home is full of character and is situated on a large, private lot. Conveniently located in the heart of Warrenton, nearby shopping, restaurants, and schools . Complete with multiple living rooms, a newly updated kitchen, and a large back deck, this is the perfect spot for entertaining! Create your own relaxing retreat in the spacious master suite with vaulted ceiling, walk-in closet, double vanity, and custom shower. Barbeque and relax in the hot tub on one of two, private back decks!
42042 Eddy Point Ln., Astoria - $329,950
This contemporary dream home has all the high end finishes you could hope for while being located on a large lot in the country. Featuring an open floor plan with chef’s kitchen and large living room that are perfect for entertaining. Hard to find floor plan with all bedrooms on the second level. Relax in the spacious master suite with double vanity & large walk in closet. Enjoy grilling on the back patio while looking out at the sprawling countryside.
36464 Florence Ct., Astoria ($349,900)
Beautiful single story home in the highly coveted River Point neighborhood only 7 minutes to Astoria. Featuring an open floor plan, vaulted ceilings, gas fireplace, spacious bedrooms, and more! The outdoor space features a large fenced back yard and a tiered back deck ideal for entertaining!
309 Lexington Ave., Astoria ($339,000)
Adorable traditional style home conveniently situated on a corner lot in the Peter Pan neighborhood. Featuring a spacious living room with a gas fireplace, formal dining room, and updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances. The fully fenced back yard is beautifully landscaped and ideal for outdoor entertaining. Enjoy 2 bedrooms on the main levels and 2 bedrooms upstairs.
Warrenton, OR / For Sale ~
- Large beautiful home for sale on 4/10 of an acre in Country Club Estates.
- Approximately 2400 square feet of living space plus a 1600 square foot basement garage/shop.
- 2 full bathrooms plus 2 half bathrooms.
- All 3 bedrooms have mountain views. Kid's rooms and large family/play room on top floor.
- Master bedroom on main floor has bay window and deck access.
- Large kitchen has gas range, lots of counter space and a breakfast bar.
- Large laundry/mud room has spacious storage plus closet and utility sink.
- Natural gas furnace, fireplace and water heater.
- Hardwood, laminate and carpeted flooring.
- Garage holds 3 cars with lots of extra space for toys or golf carts, tools and storage, plus half bath in garage.
- Greenhouse attached to deck.
- Small covered RV or utility trailer parking between garage and greenhouse.
- Large deck wraps around 3 sides of main floor.
- Views of Saddle Mountain to the SE.
- Elk and deer graze in the yard.
- We are the second owners/occupants. We have been in the house since 2003.
- Country Club Estates neighborhood is just west of Highway 101, a 1/2 mile from the beach off of Sunset Beach Lane. Drive your golf cart from home to the club.
- Walk 10 minutes or drive 2 minutes to the uncrowded beach.
- Choice of schools in Seaside or Warrenton. Our kids attended Seaside School District.
- Price can be negotiated. Willing to pay buyers agent fee.
Gearhart, OR / For Sale ~
closest station is 10 miles away- Astoria OR
-for sale for $267,000
Beautiful two story home from sale in the highly sought after town of Gearhart Oregon. well-maintained 3+ bedroom, 2 bathroom home with an attached garage,spacious family/bonus room upstairs and gourmet kitchen down. The outdoor space features a large fenced back yard with a utility shed and a new 25x18 ft back deck ideal for entertaining! Many Coasties in the neighborhood. Close to schools, shopping, parks and 1/2 mile from the beach. perfect location. New neighborhood. Please contact me if interested.
Residential Real Estate Services
Max Service! Max Value!
Max Realty, LLC
Looking Specifically for a Rental in Wa??? or Need a Property Manager???
Check out 0 Vacancy!
[click the icon]
Port Angeles WA / For Sale ~
Units: CGC Active, Adelie, Wahoo, Cuttyhunk and Swordfish, Small boat Station Port Angeles, Air Station/SFO Port Angeles and members from Station Neah Bay and Quillayute River live in Port Angeles.
Sale Price $310,000
Contact: Chris Williams 907-942-1718 or Sarah Williams 907-942-1716 call or text. Email email@example.com
Port Angeles, WA / For Sale or Rent ~
- If interested - would sell for $200,000
- 2 Beds, 1 Bath with a Loft overlooking living area which could be a 3rd bed.
- 2 Car Garage, back yard, deck on front of house.
- Cute house at dead end road across from Olympic National Park land.
- Pets negotiable - must be approved and a $250 non-refundable pet fee required.
- 1st and Security required at time of lease.
- I'm a very flexible landlord, understanding that Coasties move, advance out of position, etc. I've had nothing but amazing Coast Guardsman in the house and wish to have someone who will take care of the home.
- Anticipated opening mid-March.
Warrenton, Oregon / For Rent ~
- 3 Bed Room, 2 Bath, 1700 SQFT, galley style kitchen, large family room, recent paint and flooring.
- RV/Boat parking, 24 x 32 ft shop
- No Pet, No Smoking, Direct Deposit preferred
- $1,500 Month with $1,500 deposit. Available summer of 2018.
- Additional photos are available on request.
Contact: Chad Thompson
Warrenton, Oregon / For Sale or Rent ~
Coast Guard Astoria is the closest station, however Ilwaco, Washington is not too far either.
Price for sale - $340,000
Price for rent $2000/month. Pets welcome with approval and deposit.
The house sits on Long Lake with a dock and patio near lake for a fire pit. There’s 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths. 2 car garage. Private back yard. New carpet and paint throughout the house. Granite countertops. Trex deck with a gas outlet for a BBQ.
Contact: Pam Sturgell
Astoria, OR / For Sale ~
Nestled in the Cullaby Lake neighborhood is this light filled 4 bedroom, 3700 sq. foot house, sitting on 3 lots. The kitchen, remodeled in 2014, features granite countertops, tiled floors, large pantry, and white cabinets. The informal eating area features hardwood floors and open access to the family room. The dining room also features hardwood floors, and the living room has 2 story windows which add lots of light. There is a large tiled sunroom with skylights installed in 2014. Also on the first floor is a half bath and a full bedroom with its own en suite bathroom. Up the custom built staircase is the spacious master bedroom with deck access, and a master bathroom with granite counters, heated tiled floors, a jetted tub, and a natural stone shower. There are two more bedrooms upstairs one with a massive walk in closet that is a perfect place to store toys or winter gear. The upstairs also has a large bathroom that leads to the convenient upstairs laundry. Rounding out the upstairs is a study nook.
The backyard is spacious and features a fence, zip line, trampoline, swing, and boat dock. The dock accesses the canal which accesses Cullaby Lake. Generously sized, it's the perfect place to moor a pontoon boat or ski boat all year long. The property is .52 acres and also features an outbuilding. The outbuilding is roughly 450 square feet and insulated. A wood stove provides the heat and electrical could power all kinds of tools. This building would be perfect for a private office, art studio, or workshop. In addition, the property features a storage shed and potting shed.
You can enjoy parking your boat directly on the lake in your own backyard. Enjoy 365 days/year of lake access to watch the egrets or take a quick spin around the lake before the sun sets. Cullaby Lake features two county parks with biking and walking trails, a wonderful children's play ground, and picnic spot. It is a friendly neighborhood that is located between Seaside and Astoria and driving on Sunset beach is a quick hop away.
House Price: $425,000
POC: Hilary Herman 503.791.4718
Portland, Oregon / For Sale or Rent ~
- Closest major intersection: NE 42nd and Lombard
- Nearest USCG Base: MSO Portland, Oregon (7.5 miles/15 minutes, an easy bike ride)
- Price: I’m told I should ask $650,000 when all the work is done, but it is not quite done. Today I would sell at $600,000. Rent would be $2800/month
Features: The home was custom built for the builder of the subdivision and has all kinds of features you simply do not find in most homes. It is on a flag lot with a 100 foot driveway leading back between to neighboring houses to a 1/3 acre lot with lots of privacy. It is a 2208 square foot single level home with three bedrooms, formal living and dining room, family room, eat in kitchen, pantry and an oversize double garage with built in storage and at one time a third bathroom (one of the projects that has not been completed yet) There is an unfinished partial basement that currently is home for the washer and dryer, although those will likely get moved up to the pantry. The bedrooms are unusually large and have an immense amount of closet space and other built-ins (31 built in drawers in the Master bedroom). There are another 17 drawers in the main bathroom as well as three large linen lockers/cabinets and a broom closet in the bedroom hallway. The living room has a wood burning fireplace and a ton of built in cabinets and shelves, as does the family room, but the family room also has a wood stove. The kitchen is old school 1955 but has more cabinets than any modern kitchen I have seen plus a walk in pantry. The ceilings and interior have been freshly painted and all new high end vinyl windows have just been installed. Hardwood floors and wood trim are being refinished and exterior will be painted by end of March.
Astoria, OR / For Sale by Owner ~
Custom built home in the desired River Point Neighborhood on a kid friendly dead end surrounded by 2 large common areas. Open floor plan with a marble stone entrance foyer, laminate hardwood floors in common areas, and carpet in bedrooms. Gas fireplace and vaulted wood ceiling in the living area and wood blinds throughout the house. Superb kitchen with island, granite counter tops, marble back-splash, recessed lighting, stainless steel appliances, and beautiful wood cabinets. Large master bedroom with walk-in closet, master bath has marble tile, large jetted tub, double vanities and a separate shower. Laundry room with washer/dryer hook-ups and mud sink. The backyard has a covered deck and looks out onto another common area. The garage is an oversized 2 car garage. The home is located 8 miles from the Coast Guard Air Station/Sector Columbia River and 5 minutes from downtown. The neighborhood offers RV/Boat storage. The home is located in the Astoria School District.
Contact: Jodi Potter
Astoria, Oregon. / For Sale ~
Closest duty station is Sector Columbia River 5 miles, CGC Steadfast 5 miles, CGC Alert 5 miles, CGC Fir 9 miles
Price: For sale $449,000 Fee Simple
Highlights: Boasting with pride of ownership, this immaculate Ranch style home with a fully finished daylight basement offers room to grow inside and out. Sitting on over 3 acres, you will love the peaceful setting this property offers. Enjoy summer BBQ's on the expansive deck and entertaining your guests in the generous living spaces. This home features many upgrades including a new forced air furnace with an energy efficient heat pump along with stainless steel appliances.
Seaside, OR / For Sale ~
Address: 1607 Whispering Pines Dr., Seaside, OR 97138
Description: This custom-built cottage on a quiet Seaside Hillside is sure to impress! With new carpeting & a fresh coat of paint, this home is move-in ready! Amenities not to be missed: coastal color palette, gas fireplace, kitchen with granite tile counters & white cabinetry, spacious master suite with custom tile shower & generous walk-in closet & built-in shelving. Enjoy living in a tucked-away community, while still being in close proximity to all that Seaside has to offer!
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 1/2 Bathrooms
Contact: Judy Paulsen [realtor]
Cell # (503)998-8975
Seaside, OR / For Rent ~
- Air Station Astoria, Sector Columbia River,
- STEADFAST, ALERT, STA Cape D
- Rental Price: $2,400 ($2,300 for Coasties)
- Description: Beautiful home built in 2009, on a hill above the tsunami zone.
- Wide open downstairs floor plan with gas range stovetop, stainless
- appliances and marble counters.
- Cozy living room with gas fireplace, perfect
- for the family or entertaining. Office on the bottom floor. Large garage
- with room for a workshop. Upstairs has three bedrooms and a bonus room
- easily used as a fourth bedroom. Great view of lush green forest out the
- back picture windows, open the windows for the sound of a creek. No other homes behind this house, just nature.
Warrenton, OR / For Rent ~
- Lake front home in Warrenton, Oregon.
- Quiet cul-de-sac; trees abound; lake access.
- open concept living room/dining room/eat-in kitchen
- 2,400 sq ft — 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, office, bonus room
- large recreation room over 3-car garage
- back deck overlooking secluded lake
- play structure for kids, flat cul-de-sac for bikes & scooters
- picture windows throughout
- pet friendly with deposit
- 1mi from beach access; biking distance to Fort Stevens State Park
- 4mi to Air Station; 7mi to Astoria; 24mi to Cape Disappointment
Contact: Elaine Sproul
ph/txt: 305.393.5849 12/18
Gearhart, OR / For Sale ~
New build nestled into the hillside out of tsunami zone. Open concept, conveniently located just a 10 minute walk to downtown, and a 5 minute walk to Gearhart Elementary School. Great mountain views. There is still time for your own interior selections.