13th Coast Guard District
Good Luck with your Move and check back often for updates on Coasties on the Move!
Disclosure: Let it be know that the following homes fall under various listing statuses -- For Sale by Owner, Rentals by Owner, MLS listed with an agent, Rentals listed with an agent. None of these homes are "listed" by Coasties on the Move; they are just simply posted to supply home information. All who post and respond to a post on this site understand that certain homes are listed with an agent and thus they may not be able to be sold as "For sale by Owner". There may be agent fees involved and these fees/contracts with agents must be upheld.
Bree & Associates Real Estate Team
Choosing Bree & Associates means you get the power of five successful real estate professionals working for you, not just a single agent.
CHECK OUT SOME OF BREE'S LISTINGS:
CLICK THE AD ABOVE FOR MORE INFO
CHECK OUT THE HIGHLIGHTED HOME OF THE MONTH!
North Bend, Oregon / For Sale or Rent ~
- $1800/month rental (if interested in buying, would sell @ $330,000
- 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths (one with a tub, which is great for younger children)
- Remodeled/updated kitchen in 2016
- Private back yard, screened in back sun porch, quiet location, good neighbors
- Primarily heat with wood stove October-May (keeps the electric bill low)
- Very close to NB schools & Coast Guard station, grocery stores, WalMart
Gearhart, OR / For Rent ~
Brand New Home For Rent with Purchase Option~
A stone's throw from the ocean, golf, downtown Gearhart and the Ridge Path. Minutes from all the other necessities: shopping, dining, excellent schools, hospital.
Never been lived in, brand new beautifully constructed single family home backed by green space/Gearhart's famous Ridge Path. Approximately 2,000 sq ft, 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath. Formal entry, spacious living room with gas fireplace open to dining and kitchen with designer finishes. Includes all new energy efficient appliances: stainless fridge, stove, dishwasher and microwave.
Low maintenance yard. Beautifully landscaped.
Situated on a quiet cul-de-sac in the desirable Gearhart Meadows neighborhood.
$2,595.00 per month. One or Two-year lease available.
No Smoking. One dog okay upon approval.
Available as early as May 1, 2020.
Warrenton, OR / FOR RENT ~
Lakefront cottage with lots of character on one-half acre of land, less than one-half mile from the beach, fenced in. Main house has 2 bdrms/1 bath. Lower unit is a studio, w/ kitchenette, brand- new bathroom, full lake views with a separate entrance, or can be combined as one living unit with upstairs living area. There is a large covered back porch connected to a hot tub room, all with beautiful lake views. Outdoor fire pit. Boat dock. Washer/dryer. Home is fully furnished. Available after May 1st. $1750 plus utilities.
Puyallup, Wa / For Sale ~
From Puyallup, WA to Base Seattle is approximately 39 miles.
PRICE AND LOCATION OF HOME:
We are listing the home at 7824 165th Street Ct E Puyallup, WA 98375 for $465,000.
This immaculate two-story contemporary 4 bedroom 2.5 bathroom 2692 sq ft home built in 2016 is located in the heart of the Red Hawk community with lots of parks and walking areas. It has been meticulously maintained and is ready for its new owners. The well appointed interior boasts an elegant entryway, great room, and convenient den/office on the main floor. Thoroughly sized bedrooms and a generous family room accompany the large and cozy master suite to round out the private quarters. Smart upgrades abound, tankless hot water heater, gutter guard, all stainless appliances, Samsung washer/dryer, hot tub and large patio area in the backyard.
First Point Real Estate LLC
Seaside, OR 97138 / For Rent ~
- 3 Bed 3 Full, 1 Half Bath
- On the hilly side of town overlooking Seaside, with a peek to the ocean, is a home that is ready to rent! This is a 3-level, 3 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath home. It has a very spacious walkout lower story that includes a full bath and large storage hallway closet. This lower level would make a handy recreation room or provide additional sleeping areas. On the main level is the formal dining room, living room, half bath and a kitchen dining area with access to the backyard. The Kitchen has a view to the living room and the gas fireplace. Appliances are included. Upstairs contains the 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, the master with double sinks and walk-in closet. The Lea home has been well maintained and requires little upkeep. New paint, freshly cleaned carpets and a warm fire are awaiting.
- Lea Way can be available to rent by April 15th.
- Minimum 1 year lease required
- 1st & Last Months Rent required: $4000. (total)
CONTACT: Gail VonWald at 530-219-3082
Port Angeles, WA / For Rent ~
Roomy 5 bedroom/2 bath home with 2 living areas, large utility/laundry room, and beautiful mountain and water views. Close to the Olympic Discovery Trail on the west side of town.
Available August 1.
$1850/month special rate for USCG signing at least a 2 year lease.
Mountlake Terrace, WA / For Rent ~
- 17 miles from CG Base Seattle
- Beautifully updated and maintained rambler in a perfect location near new state of the art schools, excellent shopping, and light rail opening soon! Newly landscaped front yard with apples, fig trees and blueberries. Large single car garage with storage loft. Energy efficient wood-burning fireplace insert, custom moulding and built-ins. Custom kitchen cabinetry with matching appliances. Sunroom/Den just off the kitchen leading to large deck and firepit perfect for entertaining. Back yard is landscaped with raised garden beds, designated firepit area, large garden shed and a woodshed. It’s fully fenced and perfect for pets. (Pet fee will apply)
- Only 17 miles to base Seattle!!
Warrenton, OR / $299,000
Opportunity knocks! Use this home for your residence, your business or redevelop the property to one of the many permitted uses allowed in the C1 zone. Here's your chance to get in on the opportunity to own real estate in the popular Warrenton community. Copies of the zone and other information to help you make the decision to write an offer are available upon request.
Hammond, OR / For Rental ~
- Near between Astoria and Seaside
- Newly remodeled Hammond 3 bedroom 2 bath duplex with garage and storage/laundry area, close to the beach and state park with walking/biking trails.
- Call (503) 440-9064 or (403)440-7640 for a showing.
690 17th St, Astoria, OR 97103 / $595,000
Presenting Astoria's most iconic painted lady! The Martin & Lilli Foard House is featured in ''America's Painted Ladies'' book and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Recipient of the Edward Harvey Historic Preservation award, this lovely Queen Anne Victorian offers a unique opportunity to live in a coveted, landmark property. The stewardship of this treasured home is apparent with tasteful restoration and thoughtful details throughout. Northwest bay windows offer picturesque views of the Columbia River from each level. A covered, wrap-around porch provides easterly views of the river and tongue point
3253 Sunset Blvd, Seaside, OR 97138 / $679,000
Custom built classic Northwest Style home at the Seaside Cove across the street from the Pacific Ocean. Reverse floor plan offers ocean views. Vaulted ceilings are finished with tongue and groove wood, granite countertops throughout home. Plenty of parking with a pad in the front yard, a backyard driveway & a tuck under 2 car garage. A detached 632 sq ft bonus guest quarters has vaulted ceilings, downstairs bedroom, full bath & is plumbed and electric ready to install a kitchenette.
89617 Lakeside Ct, Warrenton, OR 97146 / $799,000
This spacious lake front home is situated on just under two acres, about 2.5 blocks to the ocean in the beautiful gated community of Surf Pines. Lake views & abundant wildlife entertain you every day. Access the beach via one of Ocean Drive's private paths. Enjoy the main floor master suite, picture windows, high ceilings, fenced yards, on a secluded cul-de-sac w/ a gated driveway. Great vacation/rental home possibilities: multiple entrances, space for many vehicles, a great gathering place!